Honestly Nigella, love you like I do, what the hell is mangetout?
No matter, these Seasme Peanut Noodles from Nigella.com sound yummy, easy, and capable of taking to work!
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 x 15ml tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 x 15ml tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 x 15ml tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 x 15ml tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 2 x 15ml tablespoons lime juice
FOR THE SALAD:
- 125g mangetout
- 150g beansprouts, rinsed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into small strips
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 x 275g packets or 550g ready-prepared egg noodles
- 20g sesame seeds
- 4 x 15ml tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl or jug.
- Put the mangetout, beansprouts, red pepper strips, sliced spring onions and the noodles into a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over them and mix thoroughly to coat everything well.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and chopped coriander and pack up as needed.